- Popular residential development for the over 55's
- Well maintained commual gardens with ample parking
- Two bedroom bungalow offered with immediate vacant possession
- Heated by gas central heating and fully double glazed
- Two bedrooms - 1 double and one single
- Open plan lounge / dining area & kitchen
- French doors from the dining area out to the garden at the rear
- Well worth an early internal viewing
- All viewings are strictly by appointment
Tucked away off Bury New Road, on this pleasant development is this two bedroom, bungalow available to purchasers aged 55 years and over.
Charlton Court is approached from Bury New Road and located off Charlton Avenue, close to the junction with Hilton Lane & Scholes Lane. The property is situated close to shops, public transport services and is within walking distance of Prestwich Village.
The property is set within pleasant landscaped communal gardens with plenty of communal parking.
As you enter the bungalow through the main door at the front, you are into the hallway and both bedrooms are to the right hand side, with the smallest at the front and largest to the rear, the shower room is directly ahead and to the left is the door through to one large open plan area which incorporates the lounge area to its front and the kitchen and dining area to its rear.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, warden-call assistance and an on-site caretaker.
We understand that the management charge is currently £187 per month and includes the buildings insurance, upkeep of the communal areas, maintenance of the exterior, onsite caretaker and warden-call service.