- 1930'S three bedroom semi detached property
- Very much sought after residential area
- Large plot with extensive gardens to the rear
- Driveway for at least four cars and detached garage
- In need of substantial renovation both internally and externally
- Only of interest to builders/developers/cash buyers
- All viewings are strictly by appointment
- Give us a call and make your appointment to view
1930'S THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
NOT SUITABLE FOR MORTGAGE PURPOSES
ONLY OF INTEREST TO BUILDERS/DEVELOPERS/CASH BUYERS
We are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this traditional 1930's three bedroom semi detached property which occupies this elevated position on the ever popular Agecroft Road East. The property is offered with immediate vacant possession with no onward chain.
In our opinion the property is in need of a full programme of improvement and consequently will not be of interest to anyone seeking mortgage facilities.
The property occupies a large plot with extensive gardens at the rear and a driveway to the front which will comfortably accommodate a minimum of 4 to 5 cars, and also provides access to the detached single garage.
Subject to relevant permissions we consider there is adequate land with the property to consider extensions to both the side and rear if required.
All viewings are strictly by appointment through this office.