- Three bed semi on large corner plot in heart of sedgley park
- Gardens to three sides - Driveway for two cars at the front
- Potential to extend to side and rear ( subject to relevant permissions )
- Heated by gas central heating & fully double glazed
- Bay windowed lounge - Fitted dining kitchen to the rear
- Two double bedrooms and a very generous single bedroom
- Modern bathroom suite in white with shower over the bath
- All viewings are strictly by appointment
- Give us a call to make your appointment
We are extremely pleased to be offering onto the market this three bedroom semi detached property which occupies a generous corner plot with gardens to three sides and a driveway to the front for two cars. Subject to relevant permissions we would suggest there is superb potential to expand to both the side and rear of the property.
Situated in the heart of Sedley Park it is well placed for many amenities that the village has to offer and the larger centre of Prestwich centre with its increasingly eclectic mix of bars, cafes and restaurants together with its many independent and corporate retailers is only a short walk away. The metrolink has its nearest station in the village centre and Manchester City Centre is about 15 minutes away and is easily accessibly by either car, bus or tram. For those needing to travel further afield, the M60/M62/M66 motorway networks are all on the Prestwich/Whitefield border at jct 17 of the M60.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed.
The accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises:
Ground Floor, Entrance hallway with staircase off to the first floor, fitted kitchen / dining room running across the back of this floor.
First Floor, Three bedrooms - two double and a single and a modern fully tiled bathroom with a three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath.
this is a lovely family home in a very popular location, we strongly recommend an early internal viewing.