- Extremely popular development off Lowther Road, Prestwich
- One bedroom. second floor apartment in 'move in' condition
- Well tended communal gardens with ample on site parking
- Offered with immediate vacant possession so no onward chain
- Fully double glazed in white uPVC
- Quality fitted furniture in the bedroom
- Modern tiled bathroom with white suite and shower
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Full height run of wardrobes in the hallway
- All viewings are by appointment
We are extremely pleased to be offering onto the market this well presented one bedroom second floor apartment which is situated on this ever popular development, just off Lowther Road in Prestwich.
There are well maintained communal gardens and ample car parking facilities surrounding the apartment.
The apartment is leasehold and subject to an annual rent of £30.00, in addition to this the annual service/maintenance charge @ £960.00
The property is double glazed in its entirety and immediate vacant possession is offered, so there will be no onward chain.
The accommodation comprises:-
Communal entrance hallway with staircase leading to the second floor landing and the main access door to the apartment, private hallway providing access to all the rooms with large fitted storage cupboards to one wall. The first room on the left is the bedroom which is fully fitted and enjoys views over the gardens to the front. The lounge is bright and spacious with a large walk in picture bay window overlooking the garden too. The kitchen is to the side of the lounge and the built in oven, hob and extractor hood are all to be included, and the fully tiled bathroom boasts a modern white suite with a shower over the bath.