- Well presented four bedroom detached property
- Very pleasant and sought after cul de sac
- We consider the property to be in 'move in' condition
- Gardens to the front & rear - driveway for two cars - attached single garage
- Heated by gas central heating and fully double glazed
- Three reception areas - including conservatory at the rear
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances - Utility room
- Guest W.C. - En suite to the main bedroom - modern family shower room
- This is a lovely family home in a prime residential area
- Give us a call and make your appointment to view !!
WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
OFFERED WITH VACANT POSSESSION
IN 'MOVE IN' CONDITION
We are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this well presented four bedroom detached property which is situated on this very popular cul de sac development, just off Sedgley Park Road. In our opinion it is in 'walk in' condition and offered onto the market with vacant possession, making it an easy transaction as there is no onward purchase.
There are gardens to the front and rear of the property and we are informed the rear garden is south facing, there is a block paved driveway to the front which will comfortably accommodate two cars and also provides access to the attached single garage on the right.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed.
The accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises:
Ground Floor; Entrance hallway with staircase off to the first floor and guest w.c. situated to one end below the staircase, the lounge is the first room on the left and is light and bright with a square bay frontage and feature fireplace to the chimney breast. The dining room is to the rear of the lounge and has patio doors leading to the spacious conservatory at the rear. The kitchen is well fitted out and all its integrated appliances are to be included. The Utility room which is fitted out in the same style as the kitchen is on the right of the kitchen and behind the garage.
First Floor; As you arrive on the landing you have access to all rooms on this level, there are four bedrooms and a family shower room. There are two double and two single bedrooms and the larger of the two doubles also has the advantage of an en-suite shower room.
This is a lovely family home in a prominent location and we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.